When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Whizzer Photo Thread!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe they are accessory Whizzer Rocket Lights:

lightrocketrepo1.jpg

yes they are running lights. I think they are called "Rocket Lights" and I believe I saw an old ad for them somewhere as an accessory for Whizzers. I left off the fender ornament because it's actually a car hood ornament and it weighed so much. That with the fender bumpers meant a ton of weight on the fender and it would shake and vibrate like heck.

Whizzer did have running lights but I think that fender ornament was Whizzer too. Here's their catalog page and I thought you had the swan. I have the ram on my Whizzer.
image.jpeg

Reactions: JLF
Wow, that's cool! i still have the ornament in my garage! It's darn heavy! AS I mentioned, the original frame was dubious but it was loaded with Whizzer accessories.. the Bilite generator, headlight and tail light, the Rocket lights, the front and rear bumpers, now the fender ornament..... maybe I'll revisit putting it back on... did I mention it was heavy?

Back