When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Whizzer Photo Thread!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe it is a Mikuni. Though I’m not sure what size.

478E069C-A4CF-4F0C-BE42-AA46EBDBAB75.jpeg

I scored when I got my whizzer and a really scored tonight got a truck full of whizzer parts I thought it was 3 motors in pieces but he ment atleast 3 complete ones and I believe there are ten cases And cylinders I’m excited I have 3 boys so as the get older they will have a whizzer to remember dad by

those usps boxes are all packed with parts

C9A0727E-1E4E-4CFD-B743-F6B1E1C17A48.jpeg

Is there anyplace I can see how the Whizzer triple tree connects to the head tube?
I took mine apart to clean and silly me figured I could remember how it goes back together but I can’t.
I have a ‘48 pacemaker
Thanks for your help

Is there anyplace I can see how the Whizzer triple tree connects to the head tube?
I took mine apart to clean and silly me figured I could remember how it goes back together but I can’t.
I have a ‘48 pacemaker
Thanks for your help
It was a long day yesterday I was overthinking poop. I went to get a nightcap and slept on it, came back today and it all came back to me.
she’s put back together now and like new.

Back