When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Whizzer Photo Thread!

-
I believe it is a Mikuni. Though I’m not sure what size.

478E069C-A4CF-4F0C-BE42-AA46EBDBAB75.jpeg

I scored when I got my whizzer and a really scored tonight got a truck full of whizzer parts I thought it was 3 motors in pieces but he ment atleast 3 complete ones and I believe there are ten cases And cylinders I’m excited I have 3 boys so as the get older they will have a whizzer to remember dad by

those usps boxes are all packed with parts

C9A0727E-1E4E-4CFD-B743-F6B1E1C17A48.jpeg

Is there anyplace I can see how the Whizzer triple tree connects to the head tube?
I took mine apart to clean and silly me figured I could remember how it goes back together but I can’t.
I have a ‘48 pacemaker
Thanks for your help

Is there anyplace I can see how the Whizzer triple tree connects to the head tube?
I took mine apart to clean and silly me figured I could remember how it goes back together but I can’t.
I have a ‘48 pacemaker
Thanks for your help
It was a long day yesterday I was overthinking poop. I went to get a nightcap and slept on it, came back today and it all came back to me.
she’s put back together now and like new.

Back