When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced The Who - Who's Next rare carnival/promotional mirror

-
Price
65. shipped
Zipcode

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
* Not sure if carnival mirror is the correct description for this but that's mostly what I get when I do a web search. There are a few of these on the web when you do a search but I can't find this particular one.

The Who - Who's next carnival/promo mirror. Stamped Barry Imhoff Products, New York, on back. The stamp isn't great but I'm including a clearer stamp image from a different mirror so you can compare the two (last pic). Barry Imhoff was partners with Bill Graham in San Francisco. He became Bob Dylan's tour manager for the Rolling Thunder Review in 1975 and also worked on logistics for Martin Scorsese on The Last Waltz. Barry Imhoff Productions was in business from 1975- 1983 in New York so the mirror was made sometime in that time period. It measures 12 1/2" x 12 1/2", close to the size of an actual LP sleeve. It's difficult to photograph the mirror without getting weird shadows, the mirror is clear with no blems.

The Who - Who's next was released in1971. It was the bands fifth studio album and an immediate success. The cover art was a nod to the monolith in Stanley Kubrick's film 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Condition is very good. There is some minor scratching on the bottom edge of the frame from sitting. No chips or cracks. See pics for condition or ask if you have any questions. $95. NOW $65. shipped to the lower 48. PM me if interested. Thanks !

Last edited:
Back