When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wife's new '36 American Flyer!

-

Gully

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I found this 1935 or 36 American Flyer for the wife! I quickly mocked it up to show her how it will look and thought I’d shoot a few pics as well.

The bike has the fender spacers and collet seat post so it seems to be a '36 transition bike. The wire skirt guard is intact and it even has the original Speed and Ease decal! Original seat too! The dark spot on the seat is dog snot lol! Everything looks complete and original. I'll service it, clean it up a bit and get it on the road. There is some silver spray paint from many years ago on the wheels, handlebars and stem that will need to be worked off and I think I’ll do a light cleaning to the rest of the bike and see how it looks. No OA bath on this one. I like it the way it is although I may get it a bit closer to the red color. I’m pretty excited about this bike as well as is my wife! What ya think?

DSC_0001 (2).JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

Yeah my wife knows just a bit too much about em. Enough to know when there's a different one sitting ... "When did that one come in" type of thing. Are they ever going to stop coming ... you don't have anymore room. ... Enough is enough. goes on and on lol
Last one promise.... SURE
I got her a super clean 57 Hornet ... but nope she won't ride it!.

Same deal lol! She does want to ride this one though so we'll see.

Back