When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There is mention on Facebook that Bicycle Bones (Dan) has passed.

-
That's odd, the address and phone number on his website are shown as his old California ones when I know he's in Kansas.

If its on facebook it must be true.
Personally I don't do facebook ( my G/F does bless her heart, all good by me, none of my beezwax), I don't have a cell phone ( evil stuff, unless for bizz or emergency, personally don't need one/had one for bizz when needed, but had a boss who wanted me to have when I was with a customer/ I said no cigar...ha!) and I think this "multi media stuff" is reducing people to zombies. I see ( what used to be) normal kids( yeah,age 2-3+) and grownups staring into a black box and not living "life". Look at ( not)people. Put your dang phone way...Jeezz. The fatalities alone from zombies on their cell phone ( Texting? what a curse) while driving should outlaw cell phones in cars period. What's life going to be like in another 10 years? Robots will RULE..HA!! I guess I'm an old fart, but I'm good with it. I've had a blast up to now/no regrets. Merry Xmas ( can we still say that?)

Back