When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There is mention on Facebook that Bicycle Bones (Dan) has passed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's odd, the address and phone number on his website are shown as his old California ones when I know he's in Kansas.

If its on facebook it must be true.
Personally I don't do facebook ( my G/F does bless her heart, all good by me, none of my beezwax), I don't have a cell phone ( evil stuff, unless for bizz or emergency, personally don't need one/had one for bizz when needed, but had a boss who wanted me to have when I was with a customer/ I said no cigar...ha!) and I think this "multi media stuff" is reducing people to zombies. I see ( what used to be) normal kids( yeah,age 2-3+) and grownups staring into a black box and not living "life". Look at ( not)people. Put your dang phone way...Jeezz. The fatalities alone from zombies on their cell phone ( Texting? what a curse) while driving should outlaw cell phones in cars period. What's life going to be like in another 10 years? Robots will RULE..HA!! I guess I'm an old fart, but I'm good with it. I've had a blast up to now/no regrets. Merry Xmas ( can we still say that?)

Back