When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There is mention on Facebook that Bicycle Bones (Dan) has passed.

-
Again, I emailed him and told him that Timothy Leary is dead and Rumours is a Fleetwood Mac album, and he replied, ":No No No He's on the outside looking in" :)

I replied I am glad you didn't tell anybody to ride your see saw, to which he replied "Yea".

:grinning:
Personally I don't do facebook ( my G/F does bless her heart, all good by me, none of my beezwax), I don't have a cell phone ( evil stuff, unless for bizz or emergency, personally don't need one/had one for bizz when needed, but had a boss who wanted me to have when I was with a customer/ I said no cigar...ha!) and I think this "multi media stuff" is reducing people to zombies. I see ( what used to be) normal kids( yeah,age 2-3+) and grownups staring into a black box and not living "life". Look at ( not)people. Put your dang phone way...Jeezz. The fatalities alone from zombies on their cell phone ( Texting? what a curse) while driving should outlaw cell phones in cars period. What's life going to be like in another 10 years? Robots will RULE..HA!! I guess I'm an old fart, but I'm good with it. I've had a blast up to now/no regrets. Merry Xmas ( can we still say that?)
Glad you're still on the Internet and on your computer and communicating with us, Nashman.....think of us as your "other family"....keep your girlfriend, your communicating tool, your bikes and of course, us :grinning:

:grinning:
Glad you're still on the Internet and on your computer and communicating with us, Nashman.....think of us as your "other family"....keep your girlfriend, your communicating tool, your bikes and of course, us :grinning:
Ha!! Thanks for the kind words.....I can be kinda "intense" myself. Cheers...Bob

More parts for another project Radio bike arrived Friday and drove across to the USA Buffalo to pick up the antenna housing top cap and Radiobike Tank label
View attachment 728494

Thanks to partsguy super packaging and excellent quality housing and label reproduction.View attachment 728495
How was the vehicle line up at the border? Bet it's busy this time f year. I've driven head on into snowstorms ( into the U.S from Canada at the Minnesota border) to get cool bike parts. That was in my younger days though. Radio Bike looks good. Can you post more pics?

Again, I emailed him and told him that Timothy Leary is dead and Rumours is a Fleetwood Mac album, and he replied, ":No No No He's on the outside looking in" :)

I replied I am glad you didn't tell anybody to ride your see saw, to which he replied "Yea".
Great Moody Blues song........

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated". Mark Twain. Glad to hear that Dan is still alive, well & still selling.

I just talked to him on the phone on the 23rd. All was well then. Yep in fact he listed stuff yesterday. So; how about a few CABE’rs call and wish him well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just talked to him on the phone on the 23rd. All was well then.

Glad to hear he's okay,... but

A few months ago I lost a co-worker. I was working side by side with him the month before. Hes a year younger than me... seemed healthy.. passed in his sleep.

Stay in touch with your friends... you never know. R.I.P. Terry

Last edited:
Back