When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's a Tiger in My Attic!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Last week i went to a swap meet & scored a bikes a Panther parts bike and a restorable 52 womens hornet. The mans wife told me theres a tiger in the attic back at home, I was thinking a stingray tiger so we made arrangements to meet that evening. After a dangerous climb "she meant the barns attic" i saw bikes piled in tha corner nothing realy worth it just some old sears and murry ladies bikes, Then i saw what i thought to be a corvette,after cleaning the dust it was the tiger. Now whats the story on tigers was they a lower or mid ranged bike? I noticed it had a bolt on kickstand, It looks like it would clean up nicley. looks to be a 57, it has original tires every thing seems to be loose, i have cleaned it up a bit since these photos. It will be up for sale.
tiger21-1.jpg
tiger11-1.jpg
tiger3-1.jpg

Nice!

I think I've owned about 3 green three speed Tigers. I still have a '54. All of them cleaned up great and rode even better! That thing is going to clean up great as well and with a little bit of work will be a great rider!

Back