When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

There's gonna be a showdown!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Seriously! This ones close to me, but DANG $$$$$$!!! Watching and can't wait to see this one go

> Marie

Similar to the crazy cat lady; I'm obsessed, & couldn't care less that I've got too many.

Interesting bike!
It appears to be another 1940 that defies normal convention.
A Shelby badged Supreme with a Hiawatha type tank on it and the very basic rack and chainguard.
If I didn't have to fly to Ohio to pack the bike and ship it back to myself in California, It would be pretty tempting.

Gotta luv

the generator power- I have that rare pre war shelby generator if anyone needs it

It will hit $2800 i bet. Bike is completely correct. This was the last dithc effort for shelby to use up whatever parts they had left. It's a really great bike for sure. A nice clean up on it and it would look incredible. Wish i had the dough. I'd be on it. I know a fellow Shelby King in L.A. that needs it for the shelby invasion coming up on July 6th 2014. Long Beach California baby!!! The biggest gathering of Shelby bikes since they rolled outta the plant. Be there or be SQUARE!

It will hit $2800 i bet. Bike is completely correct. This was the last dithc effort for shelby to use up whatever parts they had left. It's a really great bike for sure. A nice clean up on it and it would look incredible. Wish i had the dough. I'd be on it. I know a fellow Shelby King in L.A. that needs it for the shelby invasion coming up on July 6th 2014. Long Beach California baby!!! The biggest gathering of Shelby bikes since they rolled outta the plant. Be there or be SQUARE!

I hope you ain't selling wolf cookies again Chris. Last year there were only a handful of big tank bikes. I think there should to be at least a dozen or better Speedlines/Arrows before you can call it an invasion! Still had a good time though. V/r Shawn

Shelby?

Am I missing something? Is that an Arrow tank on a straight down tube frame with Shelby badge? I better look at pics again! This should be added to the thread from last year on straight vs. Curved down tubes for Hiawatha! I'm guessing towards 3k

They are lucky they have such a desireable bike for sale there.

They might go to the library sometime and take out a book to study up on "The Art Of Photography".
Sometimes a person actually has to work a little and take time on taking proper photo's.
LAZY!!! :rolleyes:

Back