When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These Spaceliner things are everywhere!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Just picked this one up and it looks identical to antques. I have to admit these are good looking bikes! Will look great next to the Strato Flyer. Will clean up to be near mint.Light works and the box looks like it never had batteries in it. Tires are originals. Confused on the model, it is base but ends in 46803 which I do not see in the fantastic Spaceliner reference.

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 167
  • P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 135
  • P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Daggum....2 in one day and I got an email on a ladies going up for auction from a fellow member this morning.
Its spring and those coveted 7 bar owners are letting go.
Bob yours looks good too.
Let me know when it goes on the market. Let me at least make a stab at it.

Wow 2 in one day....just unheard of!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Super bike, maybe we should mate them, start a family LOL, great find, our bike look like twins

Was misreading the model number. It is a 46943 model. I got mine from a consignment store who had put it on CL. Had been on a couple weeks with no buyers.(of course they said lots of people asking about it) They said it came from an older ladies basement which must not have been damp considering it's condition.

"Considering it's condition"?
If there was water damage I dont see it.
You and antique have 2 really nice condition 7 bars.
And Bob yours is the coveted dual switched model.
Truly amazing finds.

I have to kinda thank antque for me getting mine. I saw his post on Friday morning and was struck by how good a looking bike it is. I usually only search CL for Schwinns but punched in Spaceliner and this one popped up and it was about 20 minutes away. I happen to be on vacation this week so I get in the car and head over and half hour later I'm heading home with it. So from first seeing it to having it about 2 hours!! Why can't they all be like that. But I guess you are giving up the thrill of the hunt like that. They said it had been on CL for a couple weeks with lots of people asking about it but no buyers. As they say better lucky than good. JD on the condition thing I meant her basement must have been bone dry as there is not a speck of rust on it. Kind of amazing really.

Those are the hunts that are more rewarding.
In your backyard. No harm no foul if the trip wasn't productive.
My backyard has squat. Except the ones I'm selling....with the spring banging on the door, you would think the phone would be ringing off the hook.
Swapmeet next weekend in Va. beach so maybe the folks will be out and revived.

Back