When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These Spaceliner things are everywhere!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Ozark:

Yes I'm a Schwinn guy too, but could not pass this one up being local and all. I've always admired them but never really thought I'd get one. This is only my second non schwinn bike with the other being a chrome Western Flyer Strato Flyer. Just finished detailing the Spaceliner so when I get the chance will shoot a group pic of them together.

What is the going price?

There's one near me for sale. What price do they normally fetch?

Attachments

• 3K33F33l95Nd5Le5M4d2fbd007b9099881f88.jpeg
    3K33F33l95Nd5Le5M4d2fbd007b9099881f88.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 84
Not much.

If they're stripped like that one, not very much. It is extremely difficult to find missing parts for a bike like that one. There are no reproduction parts being made for Spaceliner bikes, you have to find original parts. Since they are not near as common as Schwinn bikes, that could be quite a chore. You are best to try and find one that is complete from the get-go. A stripped bike like that is probably worth about $50.00, as an educated guess.

Jim.

m_………..that one near you is missing the essential parts.
The tank alone is a bear to find by itself complete. Then there is the correct rack. Not to mention the fenders which are different depending on the murray retailer...ie....Astro Flite vs western Flyer vs foremost vs spaceliner. The Spaceliner is exclusively a chromed frame I believe as the fore mentioned have models that are painted frames.
Value on that one near you should be no more than $80.
The Tank alone brings $100 in great condition and complete

$40-75 for the rack.
$20-25 for each fender.

Just saying

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well.... aside from the comments, above, that bike isn't even a Spaceliner. The incorrect front strut bars are the giveaway. It's actually a Western Flyer Stratoflyer, and this is what it should look like.

1963 Western Flyer Stratoflyer.jpg

Back