When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thinking about making repop hand grips

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll try it next week.....!

Kinda busy with Easter and family......

Someone remind me....?

Grips

We have a winner Rustyspoke66 is going to let me borrow some grip wells and will get a free set. Also if larmo63 has already started to cast them and he sends me the casts he will get a free set. Drawing to production hopefully will take only about 4 weeks more or less.

Wha is the projected cost for these grips? Just want to know so I can start saving! v/r Shawn

hello

and id like a couple pair of the big red cocke bottle grips
with out the reflectors
chucksoldbikes

cost

Wha is the projected cost for these grips? Just want to know so I can start saving! v/r Shawn

Cost is still up in the air and will depend on alot of things like tooling cost, degree of accuracy and the fact that these need to be made as a set from two different molds to get the horn button, is that correct. I see alot of repop grips going in the $65 range some for more. I guess I would like as you would a pair of new wooden rims--be nice enough for a serious collector but not cheap enough everyone wants to put them on there Huffy's. I guess the target price would be somewhere between $50 and $70 if I can get the quality that good. Let me know what you think, but do it nicely.

I sent the grips off today USPS priority. As far as pricing goes, the prices on Ebay are high. You can buy the same grips through Memory Lane for a fraction of the price. For instance the jeweled coke bottle grips are 75.00 and up on Ebay, the same grips through ML are 30.00 and anybody can call them up and buy them. Hope this helps to see what the actual market is.
http://www.memorylane-classics.com/

Back