Thinking about this 1950 Humber

• REMINDER: There is a 2-day bump rule for Classifieds forums. Please take a moment to review the rules by clicking HERE.

This ad disappears when logged in

bikemonkey

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Jun 25, 2016
North Carolina , Albemarle, NC, United States
I would be thinking about it, too. Very nice!

indian1956

Look Ma, No Hands!
Nov 2, 2018
portsmouth nh
so they want $300 and the seat is not original. have to check that the lamp works. $250 more reasonable?

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
Outside my wheelhouse for sure but I would be thinking a $100 would be tops on this. V/r Shawn

dweenk

Look Ma, No Hands!
Nov 13, 2014
Maryland
I like it. It is in very good condition for a 1950's bike. Check the rear hub shell verify a date and bring a volt meter with you when you look at it in case the bulb in the head lamp is blown. If the dyno-hub works - that is worth $100 alone. I would also pop the circular disk off the chain case to see if it has the "Red Hand of Ulster" chain ring. I would maybe pay $200-250 if everything was sound.

indian1956

Look Ma, No Hands!
Nov 2, 2018
portsmouth nh
Thanks for the advice!

I like it. It is in very good condition for a 1950's bike. Check the rear hub shell verify a date and bring a volt meter with you when you look at it in case the bulb in the head lamp is blown. If the dyno-hub works - that is worth $100 alone. I would also pop the circular disk off the chain case to see if it has the "Red Hand of Ulster" chain ring. I would maybe pay $200-250 if everything was sound.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture