When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Third annual birthday ride, Oceanside CA, June 20th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
Please come join me in the third annual birthday ride in Oceanside CA! Next Sunday, June 20th! This will be my second time turning 50, as last year didn't count! 10:30 am meet and greet, noon start! Starts at The Cup 206 Wisconsin Ave Oceanside CA, take a nice cruise up the strand and around the harbor! All are welcome! I know it's father's day, but aren't you supposed to do something you like to do? Come join us....

Please come join me in the third annual birthday ride in Oceanside CA! Next Sunday, June 20th! This will be my second time turning 50, as last year didn't count! 10:30 am meet and greet, noon start! Starts at The Cup 206 Wisconsin Ave Oceanside CA, take a nice cruise up the strand and around the harbor! All are welcome! I know it's father's day, but aren't you supposed to do something you like to do? Come join us....
You might see us there

39464DA0-97DC-4DD7-BCDB-4896B054F1D4.jpeg

Back