When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This can be deleted. Thanks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm sure that bushing/washer/sleeve falls out of the box pretty dang easy. Probably not even bagged in those days. Cool idea, but typically a re-cycled elliptical chain ring idea that's been around for decades. Just like a "hygenic" mono shock on rear seat stays ( I had one on a VERY early frame about 30 years ago/sold it) that was around in the teens, and was considered "new" (as both these ideas were touted as) on mountain bikes.

b713ad160a312c6ccadb62cbaea2a098.jpg
56183eef4d99ff34333064b6ba8d98be.jpg
4b786e47bc1d1e7e3ac8d22702220f01.jpg

If you don’t have this bushing I won’t work has to move on the crank arm

James Frazier (209) 481-9464
[email protected]

My guess is that you actually only need a bushing the thickness of the chainring, with an O.D. the same as the crank hole, and an I.D. the size of the crank. It would be sandwiched between the crank arm flange and the crank nut anyways, and the bushing would allow the chainring to spin. I remember seeing that washer out in the shop and not knowing what it went to. I think I might know where it is. I'm going to postpone sale until I have the functionality worked out. Mods can pull the ad if neccessary, or I can delete it, if that works better. I honestly just don't want to sell something that isn't working. Even if this one never gets used, it needs to be able to be.

Back