When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This could be the beginning of the end for our human race!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Joe Buffardi

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
It's coming!!!
The biggest story that could ever happen to our world!!!

Here they are finally!!!!
The war machines!!!
Made of solid 1950s brass from salvaged defunct water meter heads. And handmade green matter lenses with some stardust added. These are made in spirit of the war of the worlds alien space craft. A nod to the originals but not exact due to copyright details. These are limited production. I have about 30 1950s water meter heads and when they're gone they're gone. Not easy to find these days.

Each one goes through a three stage polish with custom green resin lens with stardust accents.
I wanted to make it special since the movie came out in 1953. One of my favs and majority has ruled here on the CABE that its many of yours too. So basically a 1950s icon made of 1950s red brass.

Little fun fact! The three original alien spacecraft were made of copper. They do not exist anymore because they donated them to the BSA for the big copper drive. Yes, they were melted down. So just maybe your pennies from the mid 50s were the spacecraft!!

6 available fender mount only. Fender mount, they will mount on your fender, made to mount on your front fender. Fender mount.

3 inches long
3 1/2 inches wide

$60 shipped to your door
[email protected]

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg