When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This for real?

-
So here's what you do..."save" the seller, check back and see if he ever sells again or even buys. Betting you will find the answer is no. Also the odds of that bike getting shipped correctly (doubt if seller could disassemble it in that condition-which is always worse then crappy pictures show) are huge. Give your $500 in hand a big hug.
Thats what I was thinking. At least the stress of waiting a week to see if I get a bike in useable condition or if I get a bike at all is gone

It DOES happen sometimes.. I got lucky last year..only had to put in 2298 hours on my computer and phone to do it!!

You might want to count your blessings! Way too many warning signs with that one
I still can't wrap my head around that single photo .How does the sprocket face the wall on the opposite side of the bike I would think there would be no wall or the wall would be on the other side if it was a reversed photo. I think your better off there will be other deals that are safer for your money. Also your money didn't get tied up in red tape in the pursuit of a refund.

Back