When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This guy must work CSI......

-

Kansan

Finally riding a big boys bike
All layed out in precision presentation, boxed in with 1/2" tape
check out his other items for sale ......same way!!!
Thats some good work!!!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=382556952562

s-l1600.jpg

Very professional seller, and also has 100% positive feedback with over 16,000 feedbacks, (Not Sales, His Actual Sales would be much higher as most buyers do not leave feedback). I doubt he has much extra time as he currently has over 1000 items listed.

I try to keep about 200 items listed, and set goals to try and sell 3 items a day. Anything more than that for me becomes a hassle instead of a hobby. On rare occasions I have sold 8-10 items in a day, and that leaves me scrambling to get them all packaged up and shipped out within 24 hours and can become difficult. He probably moves at least 10 items every single day.

Since he is top rated, he also has to ship all those items out within 24 hours and most likely packages them well do to his excellent feedback. He must also spend quite a bit of time replenishing his very random inventory.

Last edited:
Back