When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a FIRST for the Monroe Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pkleppert

Finally riding a big boys bike
We cannot believe the phone call we got last week from a Shawn Thelan. He wanted to know if he could get a swap space at the show and it will be his first time at the show. You may remember about 10 years ago, two fellas from Hawaii shipped their bikes to the show. When I asked Shawn where he was coming from , he said "I'm coming from North Shore Cyclery in Talkeetna, ALASKA. We can now say, with proof, that the show has had a vendor from every state in the Union. Shawn has 3 swap spaces in "Bldg. "F" at the South end of the Swap Meet. If you remember ask him if he plans to be at next year's show!

Looks like we may have some nice weather. PK & AK

150332703_1051950581951915_6863142348703052230_n.jpg

We cannot believe the phone call we got last week from a Shawn Thelan. He wanted to know if he could get a swap space at the show and it will be his first time at the show. You may remember about 10 years ago, two fellas from Hawaii shipped their bikes to the show. When I asked Shawn where he was coming from , he said "I'm coming from North Shore Cyclery in Talkeetna, ALASKA. We can now say, with proof, that the show has had a vendor from every state in the Union. Shawn has 3 swap spaces in "Bldg. "F" at the South end of the Swap Meet. If you remember ask him if he plans to be at next year's show!

Looks like we may have some nice weather. PK & AK

View attachment 1614149
BRRRR!

Back