When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is just wrong on so many levels!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This has been on there for years. He's been told more than a few times what it is and what it's worth but I think this is one of those cases where they are just trying to snag a sucker. Lottery like odds but a sweet payday if it happens! V/r Shawn
A lottery winner is the only way you could find that big a sucker with that kind of money. And you'd have to catch him fast!

This has been on there for years. He's been told more than a few times what it is and what it's worth but I think this is one of those cases where they are just trying to snag a sucker. Lottery like odds but a sweet payday if it happens! V/r Shawn
a person would only have to look on ebay for 10 minutes to get a general idea of what old bikes sell for.

He may well know it'll never sell. It's possible he's listed this and a few of his other bikes at insane prices to game the eBay ranking algorithm. He's got 195 things listed, much of it is music CD's where he's competing with other sellers. eBay's algorithm rewards click-through activity, and it may get more views to his store.

He may well know it'll never sell. It's possible he's listed this and a few of his other bikes at insane prices to game the eBay ranking algorithm.. eBay's algorithm rewards click-through activity, and it may get more views to his store.
the ebay algorithm destroyed my vintage car parts "business". they ruined ebay motors where you get thousands of unrelated parts when you search for a certain year and make.

before I quit for good I listed a Whamo-Wheelie bar for a buddy who made his own reproductions. that one item brought hundreds of people to my page and resulted in more sales in completely unrelated parts. they have no interest in directing people to what they want, they direct you towards big sellers who make them more money.

Back