When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is really getting STUPID !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Why not say "FREE," and only charge shipping? Check out the price of the old Army uniform and the 100 bill. I'd say the seller's a recent immigrant and really doesn't understand the value of things.

The seller definitely looks at things differently than i do! Must be gold in some of those bikes..

Okay I guess I will have to offer this for less than I had hoped too. Several incorrect parts but it is so very scarce.....maybe only a million made.
Beat to pieces and barn painted....newer rims
Barn paint has nice patina.
Extra wide rear fender brace for accessories of choice ( probably worth $1000.00 by itself)
Front fender bent down to rub tire for that unique noise every kid in the neighborhood wants.
Only $8000.00 plus $1200.00 shipping (Pick up in person only)

Probably won’t last long at this price but open to offers if by some slim chance it doesn’t sell.

6FFC3D8D-1649-4393-8D93-4F44B389B239.jpeg

5B0C69D7-0E34-4CE8-8F58-A44BB084B751.jpeg

087508B1-7923-4EFA-AB56-2C17E9D3737C.jpeg

929BA272-4698-4F7B-9557-CB45AD11308E.jpeg

At the rate the government is printing money it won't be long until these prices will be the new "normal". And if you think the bike prices are out of control take a look at the prices on "hot rods, antique, & collector cars"!

Back