When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is really getting STUPID !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you really want something bad enough, and have the excessive funds sitting around collecting dust. You will pay whatever it takes (within reason) to get it. Been there, done that. I've also dumped more money into my wife then I should have lol hahaha. Just joking honey lol.

Why does this keep happening ??? Do people really think they will get these prices ? Look at the description here . Is this even English ? I don't think so. Wow , again and again the illiteracy . I don't know how much more of this I can take . AND..........

$624.87 for Shipping ??
Unbelievable :astonished: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=293847363519
Wowzeers, if that is the new normal. I am selling off my collection and buying a very large yacht with a crew and will be parked someplace tropical the rest of my short life.

Back