When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this is ridiculous

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That very well could be true. I did a remodel on a doctors house and he had 10 times the tools I have. They were all set up neatly in his garage and he said maybe one Sunday a month he gets time to go play in the garage. :rolleyes:

The rest of his Sunday's are probably spent on his boat.

You'd walk for MILES with that setup.

That's why I keep my tools in a nice little pile on my work bench. Just brush the sledge off of the monster crescent wrench to find the vice grips or the duct tape!

The color set is overstimulating....

I wouldnt know if i should be calm or angry when working on a bench/shop setup with these colors.....i like one color or bare wood....

I'd like to sneak in there and litter all those empty bins with HARDWARE! HA HA HA HA

Brian uses egg cartons (primitive) for his small parts. A method to which I would not stoop. I prefer to use the more acristocratic ice cube tray approach for mine! Idiot.
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?36977-Cheap-storage-solutons&highlight=cube

boris1-1.jpg

Back