When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This may be too much of a personal question to ask

-
dude....

tenor_17820207_mediumgif_17412081051891.gif

And why is this type of discussion in the Workshop forum?
Although, I guess it makes sense.
You’re lucky you didn’t get a hammer thrown at you.
The first job I had, you were expected to own your own tools.
If one of the other guys caught you snooping around their bench or using one of their tools, the next sound you heard was a hammer or a wrench flying past your head.
You learned real quick, to mind your own business, and focus on the task at hand.
Besides, most of the guys around here, don’t want to know how much their collection is worth.
That just confirms how much they’ve spent.

And why is this type of discussion in the Workshop forum?
Although, I guess it makes sense.
You’re lucky you didn’t get a hammer thrown at you.
The first job I had, you were expected to own your own tools.
If one of the other guys caught you snooping around their bench or using one of their tools, the next sound you heard was a hammer or a wrench flying past your head.
You learned real quick, to mind your own business, and focus on the task at hand.
Besides, most of the guys around here, don’t want to know how much their collection is worth.
That just confirms how much they’ve spent.
Seen the hammer thrown on the job for exactly that reason hahaha, more than once 🔨🔨🔨 🤣😂😆

Let's add em up.
$25 1925 Excelsior
$10 1939 Elgin twinn bar 4 star deluxe
$30 3 Stingrays
$20 WF Cosmic Flyer
$10 4 Franken bikes
$ 2 Schwinn Traveler
$ 3 WF tank bike
$ 8 Triax road bike
$ 10 for 12 generic bikes
$ 75 The best for last 1937 Roadmaster Supreme
$ 0 no value in the other 20 bikes______
$193.00 Total

I put a high value on them because they are all paid off, only a few were financed.
By the way who needs this information.

Back