When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This mornings Craigslist find, Sears Screamer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
... Congrats! ... I just missed out on this '68 screamer earlier in the year on my local CL for $500 ... :confused:

00m0m_2ElOcwEokL2_1200x900.jpg

Nice!
2 rear brakes? Whats going on with the two shifter handles?
The shifter has a drag brake on it. The brake cable runs from the handlebars through the shifter to the brake caliper on the rear. It is a special cable that has a piece that goes on the shifter. When you pull the drag brake shifter it pulls the brake cable. It is a 69 model year. Great Score on it.

I believe from 1969, 100% original, should clean up minty, will eventually try and find a new front tire. I've been working this deal for a week and finally heard back from the seller, one town over from me.

View attachment 1307308
Very very cool. I've been getting into more of these lately. I shudder to think about the settled on price.
I had one I've been working on, almost complete but turned out the frame, wheels, seat, rear fender, crankset and guard were too far gone.
I managed to save the Suspension Sissybar, Stem, Bars and front fork, which of course is the gem of the build.
I made good use of the fork after a functional rebuild and put it on a '68 Eliminator frame.

Erin

Back