When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Shelby or one like it

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hello I didn't have a chance to see this one at ML this fall . I was only there for a few hours on Thursday . Wasn't sure if this one was for sale or just on display . Love more information on this one or one like it . Thank you for your help . Take care Terry and Tammy
IMG_5035.jpg

Hello I didn't have a chance to see this one at ML this fall . I was only there for a few hours on Thursday . Wasn't sure if this one was for sale or just on display . Love more information on this one or one like it . Thank you for your help . Take care Terry and Tammy View attachment 893348
The person that brought that one brought it to ride. Was NFS.

Okay thank you for the information . I meet him at the spring show he was riding around then too . Okay I told him back then would be interested if gen ever wanted to sell . Hope it's the same guy and I didn't miss my chance .

Back