When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY - CYCLONE COASTER New Years Day Vintage Bicycle Ride - January 1st 2023

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
YES - That's right - this SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY is the first CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride & it falls on SUNDAY - JANUARY 1st 2023 - New Years Day

THIS SUNDAY IS THE ONLY SUNNY DAY ALL WEEK TOO ... So break out the first New Years Resolution for 2023 & join the CYCLONE COASTER family for a nice bicycle ride on your favorite vintage bicycle - I'm still trying to figure out which bicycle to ride - The closest to the door might be the one - OR - one maybe one that is a little deeper in

SAME MEETING POINT
on the corner of 4th Street & Junipero ( Former Portfolio Coffeehouse location )

Meet & Greet @ 9:30 am
Kickstands UP @
10:30 am

Thanks to all for the continuous support of the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides - Looking forward to seeing everyone New Years Day

Ridden not Hidden - Frank

Orange Circle ST Pattys day ride 2022.jpeg

Last edited:
YES - That's right - this SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY is the first CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride & it falls on SUNDAY - JANUARY 1st 2023 - New Years Day

THIS SUNDAY IS THE ONLY SUNNY DAY ALL WEEK TOO ... So break out the first New Years Resolution for 2023 & join the CYCLONE COASTER family for a nice bicycle ride on your favorite vintage bicycle - I'm still trying to figure out which bicycle to ride - The closest to the door might be the one - OR - one maybe one that is a little deeper in

SAME MEETING POINT
on the corner of 4th Street & Junipero ( Former Portfolio Coffeehouse location )

Meet & Greet @ 9:30 am
Kickstands UP @
10:30 am

Thanks to all for the continuous support of the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Rides - Looking forward to seeing everyone New Years Day

View attachment 1759964

View attachment 1759965
View attachment 1759967
View attachment 1759969
View attachment 1759970
I can't make it but I'll wear my Cyclone Coaster shirt here on my New Years ride. Under raingear....

We've lucked out once again with tomorrows weather in Long Beach CA is still forecast as SUNNY☀️ for the first CYCLONE COASTER ride for 2023… but it’s true & hard to believe with the week of weather we’ve been having .. looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow morning at the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle Ride .. a cooler 62 degrees .. but only 2% - 4% chance of rain on Sunday .. I like those odds

Last edited:
No rain for the day as predicted --- Windy day though as it is between storms - cooler temps as well ( low 60's ) & still great being out & riding the first day of 2023 with the few .. the non-hungover LOL ... Thanks for all that made it out for the ride despite the cold ... well Southern California cold - I don't think I took any pics

See everyone next month on SUNDAY February 5th 2023 for the annual CYCLONE COASTER Valentines "Bring a Lady - Ride a Lady" honoring the Lovely Ladies & their Lovely Ladies bicycles

RIDDEN not Hidden - Frank
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did my own solo, in Astoria.
36 and foggy.
Notice the shirt? Zoom in........

View attachment 1761117
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice shirt Ian
... One of the limited long sleeve super caution neon orange high visibility CYCLONE COASTER shirts ... looks a little foggy there - but no one will miss you wearing that shirt ... like a moving lighthouse .... Good looking Shelby too .... RIDDEN not Hidden
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: ian
Back