When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This thing is ugly as I don't know what.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I drove this for 10 years on the streets in the late 80's. 1957 German NSU 150cc shaft drive "Prima..D". It was a BLAST. Shift was on the grip. (It had the original tool kit, and yes, I did change a tire on the side of the road once!) Then the retro's came out, fun was over, so sold it. Bob

NSU drive 2.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

RAT FINK NSU 4.JPG

'57 NSU rear 2.JPG

@Nashman, that Prima D is BAD-ASS!! Love it!! I rode a 123cc Allstate Vespa (1963) for almost 20 years in South Pasadena... sweet, orig little machine. Hard to believe it had such gorgeous original paint... got it from the orig. owner with low miles... rode the piss out of it for two decades. I hated selling it but it meant I could get my Salsbury and other scooters along the way... always lusted after a Prima like yours though. So nice to see, thanks for posting.

Craigslist Vespa (2).jpg

63 VESPA (46).jpg

Wow...THANKS.... You are the "man" with the goods, I'm a "fossil" with a "past" but I've always liked the "unusual"...Ha! A 1959 Crestliner "Jetstreak" I ran for a few years..total fin unit..There are lots nicer, mine was metal, fiberglass LOOKOUT...crazy

4.jpg

jetty 2.JPG

jetty 11.JPG

jetty wake.JPG

@Nashman, that Prima D is BAD-ASS!! Love it!! I rode a 123cc Allstate Vespa (1963) for almost 20 years in South Pasadena... sweet, orig little machine. Hard to believe it had such gorgeous original paint... got it from the orig. owner with low miles... rode the piss out of it for two decades. I hated selling it but it meant I could get my Salsbury and other scooters along the way... always lusted after a Prima like yours though. So nice to see, thanks for posting.

View attachment 451496

View attachment 451497
SWEET!! Thanks!

Back