When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This weekends score

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

WVBicycles

Finally riding a big boys bike
In the past week over 20 bikes came my way I figure I show case a few of my favorites they come and go so fast its hard to remember them all. I mainly sell them in Boston and with the great weather they are moving super quick. I sold the Oreba as a parts bike due to separation from the alloy and carbon seat stay and I wish the LeMond Zurich was my size but I can only keep so many bikes.

33723887513_c2bfd14b27_z.jpg
34238338651_aeec8c7edb_z.jpg
34431176266_3b552f4e25_z.jpg
34494591925_15124a1d3c_z.jpg
34325102136_1d4bafcf90_z.jpg
34511474375_81752eba56_z.jpg

GOL!!!
that's officially a score -

(in sad contrast, on the fiberglass fly rod board I opened a "score" thread where the guy had bought as many junk fly reels that weren't worth owning when they were new)
Expect pms from petritl - he gets these passions when he sees photos of nice bikes. :cool:
That LeMond is very much my size, but I'm all spent out

Curious which model Univega - they were great bikes built by Miyata

Last edited:
Yeah 2 weekends ago I think I got about 16 to 20 bikes but I flipped a lot of them a few days later. I wish the LeMond was a 58cm I would ride that in a second all Reynolds 853 with full Ultegra group. The Univega is a Nouvo Sport I believe. Sunday morning I bought a his and her pair of Miyata 210 touring rigs in NOS condition I texted one of my city buyers and they were gone 2 hours after that. Touring bikes and hybrids are super hot right now.

Last edited:
Back