When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This will piss off the purists.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is a gay bike in England:

PICTURES 028.jpg

It's all good. If not, just embrace the complete history of Schwinn 20" Bicycles fellow Cabers, I agree to a point that tampering with a complete could be deemed as sacrilege but many kids (even some of yourselves) did it in the early 70's. In Southern California those "completes" the kid's stripped down and rebuilt were ridden in the dirt and BMX was born. Recently, USABMX's pull magazine published an article on the 40 most influential frames in BMX history, (this is where the purists will yawn or stop reading, lol) but anyways, the frame that beat out the mongooses, Cook Bros and PK rippers, etc and finished in first place...View attachment 453685

Full article over on the BMX museum for those interested.
cut & paste into google 40 Influential BMX Frames According To USABMX's Pull Magazine

Just my 2 cents. Looks nice Big Moe, cant wait to see it complete!

I'm still amazed at the apparent numbness (smugness?) of Schwinn....missed out on mountain bikes, thought 37 pound lightweights(sic) were the way to go, and jumped on the BMX band wagon way too late. I was in sales and marketing for half my adult life and we figured that whatever was hot today won't be in 2-4 years, so you better be searching for the next best thing while you are hot or you will be yesterday's bread very soon.

I'm not a Schwinn hater and own a number of them, but guys, what were you thinking!

That's Purdy much how my generation started bmx .
We did it our way ! ☆☆☆☆
Right on ! my feelings exactly ! We would throw on real Motorcycle bars in the early 70's . Dump the fenders for Flat plastic ones and maybe even have a Plastic Motorcycle style tank that was held on by a hook to the frame you could tighten with the fake gas cap. Couple of Moto X Fox stickers on the crooked Round Number plate held on with couple pieces of wire ( Zip tie whats that ? ) .... you were somewhere between Roger DeCoster and Evel Kneivel.

Right on ! my feelings exactly ! We would throw on real Motorcycle bars in the early 70's . Dump the fenders for Flat plastic ones and maybe even have a Plastic Motorcycle style tank that was held on by a hook to the frame you could tighten with the fake gas cap. Couple of Moto X Fox stickers on the crooked Round Number plate held on with couple pieces of wire ( Zip tie whats that ? ) .... you were somewhere between Roger DeCoster and Evel Kneivel.

Oh you bet ! ,, I grew up in the Pismo beach area , we had a big home made bmx track n jump two blocks up the street from my house so I was Purdy much ther everyday , and you discribed my bike down to the plastic tank . Talk about the good Ole days ....

Back