When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thomas Mfg. Springfield, Ohio

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

shoe3

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
20180124_143201.jpg
20180124_143044.jpg
Thomas Mfg. SPRINGFIELD,Ohio cool bike on Display Clark County Historical Museum, Springfield,Ohio this museum is 1st class. Last picture is factory building still standing
20180124_143105.jpg
20180124_143058.jpg
da
20180124_143155.jpg
20180124_152320.jpg

Last edited:
I spoke to the curator at that museum and they told me that it was a racer. Turns out that it’s actually a roadster. The racer was the model 29 which I’m fortunate to have. Any Thomas are rare bikes but the racer is even rarer because it has the Thor b/b etc.

Last edited:
very nice bike, with a bad repaint.
they have some serious bike stands at that museum, not a bad idea, unfortunately it hides both hubs

What brand handlebars are those?

very nice bike, with a bad repaint.
they have some serious bike stands at that museum, not a bad idea, unfortunately it hides both hubs

What brand handlebars are those?
I agree that they hide the hubs this way with that style of stand and there must be a better way to display it.

I thought this was an original paint bike because it might have been impossible later on to replicate the filigree work on each tube and I believe that's original to the bike. ( Survivor )

Those bars appear to be "Kelly".

What is interesting though that if you look closely at the catalogue drawing the only artwork shown is the one on the seat stay along the top. ( It says "THOMAS" )

IMG_9285.jpeg

Untitled 2.jpg

IMG_9276.jpeg

What is interesting though that if you look closely at the catalogue drawing the only artwork shown is the one on the seat stay along the top. ( It says "THOMAS" )

View attachment 743405

View attachment 743406

View attachment 743407

Hello Corbettclassics & Shoe3,

Looks like someone did a mask-off around the filagree and saved it .

Shoe3 - what is the Ordinary bicycle ? Looks like a Singer or CMC , Also appears to be a
nice survivor .

Thanks for posting both.

Glenn

Hello Corbettclassics & Shoe3,

Looks like someone did a mask-off around the filagree and saved it .

Shoe3 - what is the Ordinary bicycle ? Looks like a Singer or CMC , Also appears to be a
nice survivor .

Thanks for posting both.

Glenn
Ordinary suppose be a Springfield Mfg. not sure?? They did make them.

Back