When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Those old Waverlys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I tried to see if it brakes like a modern bicycle and it does seem to..rear wheel is so warped hard to tell for sure as it won’t spin much before dragging. Looks like serial number is 005607. I measured the down post and it came out at 21 inches. They were suppose to be either 20 or 22 inch models so I don’t know what it is being in the middle of those 2 numbers. Yes I discovered front wheel is incorrect. Thanks

065713A6-D539-4374-A9FF-8008E945FF7D.jpeg

7DD8D169-8C19-4698-A2AB-D18100D97DCC.jpeg

7F09B956-21E6-46E2-AB7A-8ED04AE065AB.jpeg

I tried to see if it brakes like a modern bicycle and it does seem to..rear wheel is so warped hard to tell for sure as it won’t spin much before dragging. Looks like serial number is 005607. I measured the down post and it came out at 21 inches. They were suppose to be either 20 or 22 inch models so I don’t know what it is being in the middle of those 2 numbers. Yes I discovered front wheel is incorrect. Thanks
The 21 measurement is probably due to you not using the same standard as Waverly was in measuring, ie, center to center or center to top, etc. My guess is that's it's a 22 measuring from the center of the BB axle to the top of the top maybe?

Is it a New Departure Model D coaster brake?
Yes I was just going to post my disappointing news....New Departure model D brake.. I rubbed off the dirt/rust and that is what I found. Original must have failed and was replaced with this. Must have been riding it for a long time to have one from such a later date?

Back