When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thoughts on this Mercury Tricycle?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bada

Finally riding a big boys bike
Any thoughts on this Mercury Pacemaker Tricycle? Make? Value? Rarity?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 476
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 218
I'll comment on the rarity question...yes, a VERY rare Mercury model from Murray. I've seen more old photos (2 total) of one than I've actually ever seen a real one still existing today, and I've been into trikes for nearly 25 years.

Dave

Omg that is so awesome, I saw a picture of one in an advertisement from the 30's and said I would do anything to get one of those, on my wish list. It's so great to see one still is around....
If you ever want to part with it let me know.

You have a great little treasure.

I love that little thing and was watching it too. I was a little surprised it didn't sell, and then looked again and noticed it did! It's really cool.

Last edited:
It's a once in a blue moon piece. Waited for the final seconds to bid and boom, it's for me!

Last edited:
Dang! It's a really nice place. Im guessing you can forget all abour your bikes while you're there stargazing and "Blue Moon" Chilling

Well, everything seems better on vacation (wish I lived there).

Man that lil guy is AWESOME! Very odd design for a child tho. Was it actually put into mass production or pretty much a demo? Doesn't look all that comfortable either. So cool!:cool:

Back