eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Saving Tempest

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 6, 2012
Earth (Middle)
If you read, they suggest $7.000 and they are made of TITANIUM. These are obviously not your average repops.

jwages

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jul 24, 2017
Central, CA, United States
All the colors in one shabang. Convenient.

John | East Sac CA

buses n bikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 24, 2018
Ames, Iowa
More like $700 around here...

There was a minty ‘95 Black Phanton closer to Des Moines last summer, it sat a decent while on Craigslist at $750. Best deal I saw on one was in Indiana when I traveled there for work this past Feb. ‘95 Black Phantom, assembled with original box for $600.

Reactions: vincev

5760rj

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Sep 19, 2017
More like $700 around here...

There was a minty ‘95 Black Phanton closer to Des Moines last summer, it sat a decent while on Craigslist at $750. Best deal I saw on one was in Indiana when I traveled there for work this past Feb. ‘95 Black Phantom, assembled with original box for $600.
Titanium really, how is this possible ? are these the only ones in existence, and where were they made?

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

razinhellcustomz

I live for the CABE
May 28, 2018
kiel wisconsin
I bought all three colors at one time from Ole Bob's Schwinn shop in Rome, GA in 1996 for $1,200 each. The Red and Green are still double boxed.[/QUOTE 7,000.00? Really? I didn't know repops were going for so much. Unless he paid to much. Oh WELL.

phantom

I live for the CABE
Nov 14, 2010
Mi
Too many nice, original Phantoms out there to buy one of these unless you can buy it cheap and blow it apart and make a few $$. V/r Shawn
That's one perspective, in addition to the fact that "nice " is a very subjective description. I have been offered $1,600 each for the Red and Green Boxed ones from a few forum members. After 24 years I see no point of letting them go now. I have been looking for a condition 8 or above 59 Phantom for ever. There was Green one someone listed here ( from e bay ) as really nice. To me it was average at best, maybe a 5.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!