When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Three Phantom repops Cedar Rapids, Iowa Craigslist $0

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
the only thing that really stuck out badly was the government warning (CPSC) sticker on the top bar,

I just covered mine with reflective tape. This is a Cruiser Deluxe 7 , not a Phantom , but you get the idea. Just Cut the same size ( as the sticker ).........no harm , no foul. AND Just for the record...................I like Original over Re-Pop.........................but,when the price is right.................. :poutingcat: At $10,000.00 For the Three Shown on Ebay...........I am , Well...........................I'm Speechless !!! :oops:

IMG_20190421_190939524.jpg

DSCF1288.JPG

DSCF1261.JPG

DSCF1267.JPG

DSCF1273.JPG

My original '95 springer cost me some where between around $400 and Germaine my Custom Cruiser was a GIFT.

BTW I lost the plastic lens for the train light on my nephew's bike and an AS bolt in the springer. So almost two years later it's not finished.

This reminds me of the VW kits that were sold years ago.Fiberglass bodies that took VW engines.They are now pretty worthless.They are NOT real Mercedes,etc ! These are not real Phantoms no matter what the price is.They look nice but you wont retire on the money you sell them for.

Back