When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thunder Jet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

727374as

I recently saw this on Indianapolis craigslist Thunderjet mens /boys bike. Cond. OK. tires OK. I thought of purchasing it. Is it worth the 275. What would be a good offer? [email protected]

I love Ross bikes, we overpay for them regularly but I would not go over $100 for that bike, I don't think we even payed $275 for our Starjet and it has that awesome shifter, and had never been ridden when we got it.

Starjet097-1.jpg

Starjet089-1.jpg

Not really worth it IMHO. I have never paid more than $100 for any of mine and they all included a tank. here is one of them. I bought the frame, tank, guard and forks for $60. The rest I put on from my stash.

TjetFinal1-1.jpg

TjetFinal4-1.jpg

I picked up these two off ebay for under $100 each + shipping. View attachment 503492
View attachment 503493
Hello, I just picked up a chain bike in poor condition. The head badge is washed out, but I can read the company name and address in the bottom of the label. I can also see the faded image of a jet in a cloud. Could you send me a picture of the head badge on your bike? I want to see if i can handpaint the missing STARJET word. Thanks
I picked up these two off ebay for under $100 each + shipping. View attachment 503492
View attachment 503493

Cool bike and HotWheels room yeshoney. Are you a member of SNEHW? Or were you? Former member ChevyChet.
Hammerhead

Back