When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ThunderJet Chain Bike Company

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
T

tjet2727

Hi everyone newbe here wanting to know any of the thunderjet bikes would like to sell them Man or Women bikes, also the Star Jets. Believe or not I have Racing Snowmobiles that use these same names and would to collect a few of these bikes to add to that collect if the price permits. Thanks Scott

how you doing.

Hi everyone newbe here wanting to know any of the thunderjet bikes would like to sell them Man or Women bikes, also the Star Jets. Believe or not I have Racing Snowmobiles that use these same names and would to collect a few of these bikes to add to that collect if the price permits. Thanks Scott

did you find any thunderjets

I have three Thunder jet bikes - all quite different, but all by the Chain Bike Corp.

Joe

I have a 24" Boys Bike almost done with restoration. Will be selling it when its done. Here's the tank decals that I purchased from Bruce Crawford on freshly painted tank.
IMG_0945.JPG

Back