When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tic tandem ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
Hi all first time poster so don’t kill me I hope the pics show up I just bought this bike for $50 the Guy I got it from said his grandfather told him it was a Coca-Cola bike the grandson told me his grandfather was a big time Coca-Cola collector I know it has a skip tooth chain so it was definitely old and just had to have it can anyone tell me anything about it I literally know nothing I have researched and think it has a Thor crank but not sure on that possibly D.& J. anyway if someone can give me any info I would appreciate it greatly

18AC6817-0C3B-4BFE-A13F-55DA05A806A8.jpeg

6E918191-A3BF-42FA-8077-4DFF5D12E725.jpeg

0F4EAF9D-8336-4240-9E19-DAC0ADF60B50.jpeg

Super sweet find for $50!! :openmouth:
I don't know much about tandems but as said, the beautiful lugs on your machine look like Gormully & Jeffrey. Congrats!

Super cool! Not a g&j. The cranks are definately Thor. And I believe the seat post collet is also thor ( or at least the made a similar one)

I believe @Barnegatbicycles is likely correct about this tandem being a Thor

Last edited:
Back