When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time for the Sunday Night "Show and Tell" So what treasures did we find this week?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
What did you find this week? Or maybe that long lost bicycle trinket that you’ve been looking for all your life? Maybe it was something from the rafters of an old barn? Whatever it is we’d love hearing about it and remember to post a picture or maybe two?

Just enjoying the ride…

Brooks

I found something!!!

I found this old Scooter at a estate sale in Salem, OR. I've been looking for a cool old one like this to add to my game room decore. Does anyone know how old it might be? I cant find a name or any other marking on it so any help at all will be great!!

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 40
  • sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 39
  • sc3.jpg
    sc3.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 51
  • sc4.jpg
    sc4.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 38
I found this '41 Sterling and this '50-'51? Mercury this week. Both came from local CABE members.

003_zpsc6492c73-1.jpg

001_zpsfaee4c60-1.jpg

Well...welcome back brooks and that's a cool scooter...sometime throw some pictures up of the game room decor...with your amassed collection it must be crowded.

Bri-n-ri...it's always great to pickup a gem from a fellow member....nice additions.

I have been busy trying to find another display cabinet for afew weeks now but, unfortunately I didn't find one. Did pick some crates and old wooded boxes. The toilet bowl flange is for working on rear wheels (the sprocket fits inside the tube while laying flat) while working on them on the bench.

etunata4-1.jpg

Got a new Magnifing extendable workbench lamp for the shop. The 2 old ones I had just kept giving me a hard time.

su7ymu6e-1.jpg

Added a security light for the outside of the shop.

y7ega6ah-1.jpg

Got my newly redone BobU Phantom seat....what a beauty it is...thanks Bob!!

mypyrequ-1.jpg

Then there is this added item for the display case. Horse (bleep) cigos. Apparently these were popular in the 50's.

9umy4e7e-1.jpg
a7emyvyt-1.jpg

Oh and a close color cordinated soft (big) seat for my wife's 55 Columbia. Hey it's all about comfort for her. have to do what it takes to keep her going on those boardwalk rides.

2yseba9u-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's cool Patrick...can't wait to see the vids.
Is that a helmet cam or mounted on the handlebars?

Well I just won this about 10 minutes ago on Ebay for $78.

KGrHqYOKocFEWrIsTrBRKq6vnVg60_57JPG-1.jpg

It is an 1890s Bristol Bell. The seller didn't know how old it was but I was able to date it when I found another here: http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/13367371_bristol-1890s-bicycle-bell

This lapel pin I found on Thursday for $35.

INVEIMAGE0000000000000046580000000000000-1.jpg

And I just completed my Sears musclebike with this NOS shifter handle $ 19.99 cause the shifter handle was missing.

T2eC16VHJG8E9nyfnfzCBQ80nVVhbw60_57JPG-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back