When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tiny old tricycle I happened upon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CrazyDave

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Any information, especially its value would be appreciated!!! One rear rim is a lil bent and missing the axle nut cover and the front tire has seen better days for sure, short of that it is as it appears. Thanks in advance!

If anyone has any interest in this, I would certainly sell it it at a good price :D

DSCN0373.JPG

DSCN0383.JPG

DSCN0385.JPG

DSCN0384.JPG

DSCN0382.JPG

http://www.tricyclefetish.com/junior_toy_co.php
After looking through pages of the this forum, I think it may be one of these from the 50's?

Confirmation? Value? scrap?

Last edited:
Any information, especially its value would be appreciated!!! One rear rim is a lil bent and missing the axle nut cover and the front tire has seen better days for sure, short of that it is as it appears. Thanks in advance!

If anyone has any interest in this, I would certainly sell it it at a good price :D

View attachment 282742

View attachment 282743

View attachment 282744

View attachment 282745

View attachment 282746

http://www.tricyclefetish.com/junior_toy_co.php
After looking through pages of the this forum, I think it may be one of these from the 50's?

Confirmation? Value? scrap?

The stars inside the circles on the rear step definitely confirm this to be a Junior model from the later 1950s. The early 50s models usually had teardrop shaped step pads stamped into the rear plate. These smaller Juniors don't usually command that much in value, but it is pretty much complete and I always hesitate to say "scrap" a mostly complete trike that has survived from before the plastic junk age. Would make a good winter project to tinker around with and fix up without needing to invest a lot of time or money in it.

Dave

Back