When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires for 1950 Peugeot

-

thebikeguy

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am in need of a pair of tires for a 1950 Peugeot. The tire size is known as 650B. I haven't had much luck so far. Can anyone out there help. I don't want to relace new rims if I don't have to. Thank you. Ride Free. Ride Often.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I found what I was looking for. Simply AMAZING. I thought I was never going to find them. The project can move forward now. I wasn't going to start it until I figured the tire dilemna. Thanks again. This site is AWESOME. I've recommended it to a couple of other enthusiasts.Ride Free. Ride Often. theCCMguy

It sure does!! I finally got a pic of it.Sorry shot with crappy camera-phone.
1950Peugeot-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure they made Peugeot Mixte's in the 50's? The decal style also looks like early to mid 70's, when Mixte's were popular. Mixte is the frame style. Post it over at www.bikeforums.net in the Classic and Vintage section. They're into these sort of bikes over there. Mostly 50's to early 90's "lightweight" bikes.

EDIT; Hmm, interesting. I had no idea mixte's were that old. A few things are different from this ad though?

http://home.wanadoo.nl/peugeotshow/images/1950ph60_65.jpg

Last edited:
Back