When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires For My Schwinn B6

-

Skatelab

Finally riding a big boys bike
I need a set of tires that will be good for a Schwinn B6. I don't really want to use the repo Typhoons as this bike seems older than that. It had Goodyear tires but one is shot making the bike unrideable. I contacted a guy named John from San Diego at the suggestion of Frank from Cyclone Coaster but he will not reply.I guess he makes a nice repop that would work. Any suggestions as I really want to ride this big over summer?

Last edited:
I need a set of tires that will be good for a Schwinn B6. I don't really want to use the repo Typhoons as this bike seems older than that. It had Goodyear tires but one is shot making the bike unrideable. I contacted a guy named Jeff from San Diego at the suggestion of Frank from Cyclone Coaster but he will not reply.I guess he makes a nice repop that would work. Any suggestions as I really want to ride this big over summer?

It might help if you call him John.
or I might have a set of Typhoon Cords, real deal that I would ride on, although not as reliable as new if you are going to be riding frequently.
Chris

It might help if you call him John.
or I might have a set of Typhoon Cords, real deal that I would ride on, although not as reliable as new if you are going to be riding frequently.
Chris

When I was contacting him I was using the correct name is just been so long i got confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked and it currently has Firestone High Speed white walls. Would love to find a good used one.

52c90584a0b91d2b7e8048083b641b85.jpg

Back