When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires For My Schwinn B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Skatelab

Finally riding a big boys bike
I need a set of tires that will be good for a Schwinn B6. I don't really want to use the repo Typhoons as this bike seems older than that. It had Goodyear tires but one is shot making the bike unrideable. I contacted a guy named John from San Diego at the suggestion of Frank from Cyclone Coaster but he will not reply.I guess he makes a nice repop that would work. Any suggestions as I really want to ride this big over summer?

Last edited:
I need a set of tires that will be good for a Schwinn B6. I don't really want to use the repo Typhoons as this bike seems older than that. It had Goodyear tires but one is shot making the bike unrideable. I contacted a guy named Jeff from San Diego at the suggestion of Frank from Cyclone Coaster but he will not reply.I guess he makes a nice repop that would work. Any suggestions as I really want to ride this big over summer?

It might help if you call him John.
or I might have a set of Typhoon Cords, real deal that I would ride on, although not as reliable as new if you are going to be riding frequently.
Chris

It might help if you call him John.
or I might have a set of Typhoon Cords, real deal that I would ride on, although not as reliable as new if you are going to be riding frequently.
Chris

When I was contacting him I was using the correct name is just been so long i got confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked and it currently has Firestone High Speed white walls. Would love to find a good used one.

52c90584a0b91d2b7e8048083b641b85.jpg

Back