When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
WTB 2 or more
th4SHGP79A.jpg
tires like the ones in the picture (not my bike). Thread can be red, green, maroon, nearly any color except black. 26" balloon tires. Love the looks of this style, can't find a source though. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Al

A quick search on ebay turned up a couple. I typed in "whitewall tires red" and found one set maroon and one set red. A more in-depth search or substituting other colors might turn up more options

Ebay turned up goose eggs sadly. No tires like those pictured in my post. Some are larger than regular 26X2.125 balloon tires, some are solid colors, so the search continues!

Ebay turned up goose eggs sadly. No tires like those pictured in my post. Some are larger than regular 26X2.125 balloon tires, some are solid colors, so the search continues!

Are the ones in the top pic manufactured that way? I guess what I'm getting at... buy solid tires and paint whitewalls.

Are the ones in the top pic manufactured that way? I guess what I'm getting at... buy solid tires and paint whitewalls.
Yes, made like that at the factory. But I'm starting to think that they are vintage, and no modern versions are being made. Which means they will probably cost a fortune IF i find them, and I'll probably be hesitant to ride them, leaving me with a bike I won't enjoy, only look at. So now I'm gonna look at some Fat Frank tires. I think they make a brown thread/white wall tire.

Back