When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tiring machine with spacers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hardrider

Look Ma, No Hands!
Buying tiring machine with spacers as shown in picture. Generous offers with shipping costs. Please message me at [email protected] with a photo of your machine or through conversation. There are two types of spacers, the small u-shaped spacer with the two jaws and the larger one that attachesd to the tiring machine. thank you.

Last edited:
Russell,
Your pictures finally came through and this machine is similar to the Peerless that was in my photo. How much do you want, including shipping to DC? The cost of the transport of this item is about $35. I would not be going to the swap meet this year. You will need a box and packing material. Thanks for the effort. You do have the correct spacers, which are essential to doing tiring. My name is also Russell.

Hello

Curious how much the two brands of this machine look alike.
Wonder if they were just private label of the same device?

In this condition, I would expect to get $375 - plus shipping.

Regards,
Rusty

Rusty,
Thanks for the reply and offer. Yes, I agree, this does look like the Peerless and I would agree it somehow is connected as making and copying the castings and machine parts would have been expensive, yet they seem to be the same. As to the price, the average for machines at Copake is around $300. If you want to accept that, I would also pay the shipping. You may well get other offers on the CABE. Thanks and best wishes, Russell.

Back