When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Cell phone ( bring along/or even use) or not while riding. Yay or Nay?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
5cd897b9d4599c90ef2102d0327ff0d0.jpg

I’m 28. My iPhone never has the volume turned on, but I always carry it with me and it’s available if I need it. I ride my bikes alone, and can’t see an advantage of not carrying a phone, just in case something were to happen. It’s a tool, just like everything else. It’s all in how you use it.

Btw, cool old Nashes. Always fun to see someone else into obscure, defunct automakers.

d2c382858a0666b303d7143f4a0b2ab1.jpg

I’m 28. My iPhone never has the volume turned on, but I always carry it with me and it’s available if I need it. I ride my bikes alone, and can’t see an advantage of not carrying a phone, just in case something were to happen. It’s a tool, just like everything else. It’s all in how you use it.

Btw, cool old Nashes. Always fun to see someone else into obscure, defunct automakers.

View attachment 927141

Wow...nice Stude. I drove a 1958 Ponch for 29 years, back in the 70's ( sold in '04) my buddy ( see pic) drove a '50 Stude. Been a Nashman the last dozen.( I had a funky 1957 NSU 150cc shaft drive scooter for about 10 yrs too... ( the Orphans rock!!!.....obscure/defunct marques) I like your phone logic too. Yes, it's all how you use the phone. It's a tool.

!cid_B19B603A9E55470EA781B161F9670F00@OwnerPC.png

PONCH OCT DR SIDE.JPG

Ponch OCT. 03 REAR.JPG

NSU drive 1.JPG

NSU r side.JPG

Radio and met 3.JPG

P1010046.JPG

inboard.JPG

pipes.JPG

!cid_BEBA26A01E8547DDAC408A04CFCF30E5@BobMclenaghan.jpg

P1010033 (2).JPG

If someone chooses to make their phone and their bike their office, which allows them their freedom, which they're more than entitled to do, I would choose to not spend my time in their "company". And if that person just happened to be someone who posted in this thread, that person would feel exactly the same about riding with me!
You couldnt be more off base.YOU'RE OUT !............

gif22.gif

Last edited:
Love that scooter Nashman!!! Heres my Stella, but I don't ride it much because when I do I can't hear my phone ring!!

View attachment 927375
Beauty...I sold my '57 NSU about 5 years ago, but owned/drove for 10 yrs. I now drive a retro Sym ( made by Honda in Taiwan) 150 Wolf. Life is good. Thanks for the pic and your humour. Cheers buddy! Happy New Year!!

Wolf 1.JPG

wolf 4.JPG

wolf 3.JPG

Back