When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To customise or leave 1932 humber

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Patina lover

On Training Wheels
Hi im a starting off bicycle hoarder ive recently acquired a pre war 1932 humber with pinstriping that was used by nurses but found within a barn as it fell down, ive gotten it to working condition but all the chrome is shot, i want to get my significant other interested in my own obsession but they are into shiney stuff with my own 1957 bsa regency ive left correct with all period parts but want to try retain the character of the original 1932 bike im hoping to get opinions relating to this as some friends have suggested stripping the rust and custom painting it but i love the original pinstriping, can attach pics within a weeks time

20211106_143539.jpg
20211106_143545.jpg
20211106_143617.jpg
20211106_143606.jpg

Sorry for picture quality of the humber but all i have until back next week at work, my work has a callection of 60s-80s bikes hanging from ceiling but i take anything older.
I have a friend that isnt all that tech savvy but has an old 2 stroke friction engine i may have pictures of somewhere along with a 1930s tandem and few other 30s bikes if theres interest i may try getting pictures.
The bsa is nearly entirely original but for the tyres, brake blocks, and the back hub as the old sw was busted and i had a 1947 ag hub kicking about, funny story when i first got it i cycled it home and the brake blocks snapped clean off

Back