When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To part out, or not? Hawthorne. Maybe give it a gender change?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldmtrcyc

I live for the CABE
I know there's a contingent of people that think it's a sin to part out a bike but I have this nice old ladies bike that is nice original paint and it is very difficult find someone that wants to buy it. So I got to thinking it would probably bring as much money and be easier to ship if I sold it in pieces. Maybe find a boys frame and add the matching tank? Any thoughts?
20190112_120116.jpg

I think someone may have touched up the fender tips, but the red comes to life with some rubbing compound. It has nice peaked fenders and chainguard.

It's not a sin to part it out, but I do hate to see the ladies bikes get parted out because they need a new home. If you decide to part it out to get the money to purchase a men's bike, I am interested in the handlebars, pedals, and the chain and adjusters.

The tank will likely work on some Shelbys, sell it to somebody here who has been wanting one, I had to go to Australia for mine.

If you really want to reassign the gender, ask TRM.

Otherwise, find a lady and leave her happier.

Back