When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To part out, or not? Hawthorne. Maybe give it a gender change?

-
I actually was looking to sell or part out the girls bike... or if I found a boys frame, I would use the parts on it and use the boys tank that I already have.

I actually was looking to sell or part out the girls bike... or if I found a boys frame, I would use the parts on it and use the boys tank that I already have.
how much are you asking for the whole bike? i would be interested
Jose
I know there's a contingent of people that think it's a sin to part out a bike but I have this nice old ladies bike that is nice original paint and it is very difficult find someone that wants to buy it. So I got to thinking it would probably bring as much money and be easier to ship if I sold it in pieces. Maybe find a boys frame and add the matching tank? Any thoughts?
View attachment 932041
How much are you asking for the entire bicycle?

Check my post above for parts I would be interested in. Thank you.

vultures-l.jpg

Interested in the light, and the gooseneck. If you are not using them on your reassignment, let me know.

Back